- This event has passed.
Anti-Animal Cruelty Community Discussion
January 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for an informative class to discuss and learn more about animal cruelty.
A panel of experts, including Harris County District Attorney’s Office ADA Jessica Milligan and Harris County Constable’s Office Pct. 5 Animal Crimes Unit Sgt. Charles Jantzen, will facilitate a discussion on:
- What is animal abuse and neglect
- Update on animal cruelty laws
- How and where can animal cruelty be reported
- How animal cruelty cases are prosecuted through criminal and civil courts
- How the Harris County District Attorney’s Office works with other agencies
- Success Stories
We want to thank Houston PetSet once again for their continued support of our anti-animal cruelty program!