The Nominating Committee is responsible for recommending new members to the Midtown Management District (MMD) Board of Directors. MMD is is currently seeking resumes from persons interested in serving on the Board of Directors. We would like to extend the invitation to those interested in serving a four-year term expiring on June 1st in odd-numbered years. As stated in Chapter 375 of the Local Government Code Sec. 375.063, to be qualified to serve as a Director, a person must be 18 years old and fulfill one of the following obligations:
- A resident of the District;
- An owner of property in the District;
- An owner of stock, whether beneficial or otherwise, of a corporate owner of property in the District;
- An owner of a beneficial interest in a trust that owns property in the District; or
- An agent, employee, or tenant of a person covered by items (b), (c), or (d) above
Qualified and interested persons should submit their resume, and any questions, to Cynthia Alvarado or via fax to 713.526.7519. Please be sure to identify and include your work address and home address on your resume submission. The deadline to receive resumes is 12pm on Friday, August 11th, 2017.
Check the calendar and join our next meeting!