Sign up below to join the Committee.
Midtown Houston has nine agencies that work in tandem to patrol and engage the community. These agencies also teach about public safety protection, crime prevention, and methods to improve safety in the area. We spend over $2.2 million annually in contracts with the following law enforcement agencies. These services supplement the efforts of the Houston Police Department in keeping our community safe.
- Harris County Precinct 7
- Houston Police Department Homeless Outreach Team
- SEAL Security Solutions LLC
- Midtown SEARCH Homeless Outreach Team
Additionally, Midtown also works with the following agencies who patrol areas of the community:
- Two patrol divisions of the Houston Police Department (HPD)
- South Central HPD – east of Louisiana Street
- Central HPD – west of Louisiana Street
- Metropolitan Transit Authority Police Department
- Houston Community College Police Department
- Rice University Police Department at The ION
Representatives of the above-listed agencies are available to hear your concerns at our monthly virtual Public Safety Committee meetings (third Tuesday of each month). Please see our event calendar for meeting details and join us! See something, say something is more than just a catchy phrase. We encourage you to make Midtown a safer place for all. Keep our See Something, Say Something card and contacts nearby.
Safety Forms and Reports
|File a Minor Police Report (HPD)||Report Online|
|Online Vacation Watch 7 days prior (Precinct 7)||Vacation Watch Form|
|Online Patrol Alert (Precinct 7)||Online Patrol Alert Form|
|Crime Stats (Precinct 7)||Online Crime Stats|
|(BMV) Burglary of a Motor Vehicle Prevention (HPD)||BMV Awareness|
|Report Street Light Outages||Report Street Light Outages|
|Online Citizens Alert (HPD)||Online Citizen Alert|