Support Local Businesses in Midtown Houston For Small Business Saturday
(Photo Courtesy of Tacos A Go Go on Facebook)
Small Business Saturday (SBS) is one of the best parts of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. In Midtown Houston there are dozens of local shops offering unique gifts and sweet or savory bites to be thankful for.
Head out on the town Saturday, November 24th for a day of discovering treasured store fronts while supporting the local economy. SBS is a national movement that promotes the value of small businesses in our growing community.
For starters, get lost in time in the cool and quirky shops in MidMain or hop down to Gray St. and Bagby St. for a variety of local splendor. Then, make your way over to Elgin St. to indulge in luxury comfort at High Fashion Home for eclectic furniture finds.
Wrap up the day by treating yourself at one of the many restaurants, cafes and bakeries that call Midtown Houston home.
Here are some options to sip, shop and save on Small Business Saturday in Midtown Houston:
- Luna Y Sol – Mexican Grill
- Bishops – Cuts/Color
- TITLE Boxing – Fitness
- Eight one Midmain – Clothes, Footwear, Men’s Accessories
- Wheeler Watch Clinic – Watch & Jewelry Repair
- Coco Crepes – Crepes, Waffles, Coffee
- The Breakfast Klub – Breakfast/Comfort Food
- My Flaming Heart – Quirky Vintage & Jewelry
- Double Trouble – Gourmet Coffee, Artisanal Cocktails
- La Maison – Bed & Breakfast
- Midtown Cleaners – Dry Cleaning
- Fluff Bake Bar – Gourmet Sweet Treats
- Retrospect Coffee Bar – Handcrafted Espresso
- Tacos A Go Go – Tacos & Funky Decor
- Kat’s Meow Salon – Vintage & Modern Hair Fashion
- 13 Celsius– European Wine Bar & Cafe
- Al’s Handmade Boots – Handcrafted Boots & Belts
… and many more.
If you #shopsmall with us in Midtown Houston, share a pic @midtownHOU. We’ll be following along on the adventure as well!