Welcome 2018 in style in Midtown Houston
2018 promises to be an amazing one––if you launch it with the perfect celebration on New Year’s Eve. In Midtown Houston, there are spectacular parties and dining options to choose from:
- Artisans Restaurant offers a chef’s tasting menu from 5 to 10 p.m. for $120 per person. Enjoy foie gras torchon, lobster mousse with salmon in champagne sauce, beef en croute and venison, and an ice cream yule log.
- A four-course pre fixe dinner by Chef Richard Kaplan awaits you, starting at 7 p.m. at Weights and Measures. Tickets are $75.
- There’s no cover at Axelrad Beer Garden and the NYE Bash is laid back. Beginning at 6 p.m., there will be live music, hammocks, and great drinks.
- You know you want to dance, so at 7 p.m. kick up your heels at Howl at the Moon. Tickets start at $20 and VIP tickets range from $30 to $125, including dinner, champagne, and party favors.
- Dress to impress (strictly enforced) for the NYE ball at Clé Houston Lounge, featuring DJ Riddler. Tickets are $25 and the party starts at 10 p.m.
- Midtown’s Hottest New Year’s Eve Fest begins at 7 p.m. at 3rd Floor, Irish Cowboy, and Pub Fiction. DJ Havoc, DJ Abel, and DJ Henry will be spinning top 40 hits until the champagne toast at midnight. Presale tickets are $25 and $30 at the door.
Make it your resolution to ring in the year with some music, magic, friends, and fun.
But please remember to celebrate safely and responsibly. Choose a designated driver or use a transportation service like Lyft or Uber if you plan to drink. Go ahead and enjoy a nice meal with friends before you pop the cork on that bottle of champagne.
While we’re on that subject, remember to point the top of the champagne bottle away from people, windows, and other breakables. The pressure inside a bottle of champagne is three times as much as inside a car tire, and a champagne cork can travel as fast as 24 miles per hour.
Happy New Year for Midtown Houston!